Form professionals in administrative information systems who live, promote and defend the university values and take advantage of the knowledge they have in information systems and use the most advanced to generate solutions that allow the information to flow efficiently, according the needs of the organization, in an ambience of opportunity and clarity for an efficient decision making.
Educational Program accredited by the Consejo de Acreditación en Ciencias Administrativas Contables y Afines, A.C. (CACECA).
June 18, 2014.
August – December 2014.
For more information, please visit www.ugto.mx/admision
This profile describes the desirable characteristics of the applicant to enter an educational program at DCEA in terms of competencies, knowledge, skills, attitude and values.
The applicant must distinguish by the following characteristics:
- General knowledge on economic-administrative sciences.
- Basic knowledge of English such as numbers, colors, alphabet, family members, everyday events, clothes, time, everyday objects, know how to introduce and ask for things or services.
- Knowledge of the graduate profile of the desired educational program.
- Skill to use basic mathematics and statistics in problem solving.
- Skill to work with abstract concepts.
- Skill to correctly use the Spanish language both orally and written.
- Skill to interpret reading.
- Skill to reason inductive and deductively parting from the written material.
- Skill to understand the basic level of the English language.
- Self motivation.
- Willingness to learn.
- Interest on contributing to the regional and national department.
The graduate profile of the degree in Administrative Information Systems
- Designs information management systems to have a trustable and timely access to information in organizations.
- Handles the information management systems within the organization assuring a trustable access.
- Handles data transmission networks to assure an efficient communication in the organization.
- Designs and handles security systems in information technologies.
- Designs and handles projects in information technologies and communications to give competitive advantages and improvement in the services offered by the organization.
- Designs information storage systems with the intention to increase the productivity in the organization.
- Handles the resources of the information technologies aligning their strategies with the generals of the organization.
- Complete the respective syllabus.
- Make among the chosen modalities by the Divisional Council: Thesis, Applied Project, Research, Professional Exercise; EGEL Exam.
- Complete the professional service.
Total number of credits of the educational program: 238 credits.
- First enrollment
- Contemporary management
- Linear algebra
- Professional communication
- Financial accounting
- Information systems
- Second enrollment
- Organizational behavior
- Economic-Administrative seminars
- Differential calculus
- Basic programming
- Data structure
- Mathematics applied to computing
- Computing systems architecture
- Third enrollment
- Probability and statistics
- Object oriented programming
- Data base design
- Telecommunication networks
- Business intelligence
- Research of operations
- Fourth enrollment
- Ofimatic applications applied in businesses
- Protocol methodology and elaboration
- Inferential statistics
- Business communication
- Software engineering
- DBMS languages
- Project management
- Complementary I
- Fifth enrollment
- Organizational communication
- Software architecture
- Data base administration
- Data transmission
- Systems audit
- Optative I
- Sixth enrollment
- Report methodology and elaboration
- System models
- Informatic security
- Technology administration
- Financial management
- Optative II
- Complementary II
- Seventh enrollment
- Optative III
- Complementary III
- Eighth enrollment
- Advanced computing
- Developers language
- DBMS programming
- Select topics I
- Select topics II
- Select topics III
- Select topics IV
- Change management
- Financial state analysis
- Application and services in Cisco cloud
- Management systems audit
- Intercultural communication
- Organizational culture
- Labor Law
- Commercial Law
- Tax Law
- Development of directive skills
- Evaluation of Public Projects and Policies
- Project evaluation and entrepreneurship
- Globalization and Business
- Work history and philosophy
- Artificial Intelligence
- International trade
- Food nutrition and hygiene
- Programming for mobile devices
- System audits projects
- Human resources
- Social responsibility
- Global management systems
- Linux operating systems
- Culinary bases and techniques
- Emerging topics of Marketing
- Select topics of ITC’s administration
- Select topics of Databases
- Select topics of Programming
- Select topics in Networks and Communications
- Cultural Tourism
- Nature tourism
Campus Guanajuato, Division of Economic-Administrative Sciences (DCEA)
Address: Fraccionamiento 1 s/n; Col. El Establo; C.P. 36250; Guanajuato, Gto.
Phone: (473) 735 29 02 extension 2929
Campus website: www.ugto.mx/campusgto